Master Cleanser Lemonade Recipe
The ingredients for the lemonade are:
- Organic Lemons (or limes, but lemons seem to work better)
- Maple Syrup (It has to be the good kind! Grade B Maple Syrup!)
- Cayenne Pepper (For all those Europeans out there, this is red pepper!)
How to prepare the recipe:
In 1 Liter of water add:
- 7 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 7 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- Sprinkle some cayenne pepper in there.
Stir of shake the whole thing. Two 1 Liter bottles should be enough for one day.
The more lemon you put in your mixture, the stronger the effect of the detoxification! The enzymes in the lemon really get down to work and cleanse your intestines.
Tips for lemonade success!
- On the first day, a little more lemon will help you curb those food cravings and will help you deal with the hunger
- Later along the diet, you should cut back a little on the lemon so that it won’t hurt your stomach
- Throughout your day, have a bottle of lemonade and a bottle of water with you. Take a sip of the lemonade whenever you feel hungry, and then wash it down with some water.
- As the enzymes in the lemon juice clean your intestines, you should always use fresh lemon squeeze! Prepare your lemonade for one day only!
- You get your energy from the sugars in the Maple Syrup. Make sure your syrup is of quality, otherwise it won’t contain the necessary vitamins and nutrients!
- You control the calorie intake by counting the calories in the Maple Syrup. To lose more weight reduce the syrup concentration. For extra energy put some more into the mixture. You got the picture!
Enjoy it! Really! It’s not bad!
Read more about the Master Cleanser diet and my experience with it here!