How to Look Interested While Day Dreaming
How can you fake paying attention? Imagine you’re in a meeting and some guy is talking. You have an hour to waste listening to that mumble and you’re in your own little world! Nice place to be actually.
But what are you going to do to hide your lack of attention? Here are my solutions!
- 1. Be careful how you hold your head. If you’re going to rest your head on your arms, make sure you support it from under your chin. This way you’ll look focused and interested. If you rest your head on one side you’ll just seem sleepy. So choose to look smart!
- 2. Can you focus enough to nod every now and then? This is important… A little movement to indicate you’re still alive!
- 3. Don’t let your eyes lose focus. If you’re staring into nothingness you’re gonna give yourself away! Try to keep your eyes on the speaker’s forehead. But make sure you do it in a friendly way. Don’t stare!
- 4. Resist the urge to check the time every minute. It’s very noticeable!
- 5. Keep your eyes opened at all costs! Don’t fall asleep! If you snore…Damn that would be embarrassing!
- 6. No yawning allowed!