6 Tricks to Hurry Time
Look at the clock. Another half an hour… It feels like forever! Will this never end?
We’ve all been stuck in those boring situations when you just can’t wait to get out of there. You know what I’m talking about! Those never ending meetings and boring classes.
You look at the clock on the wall. You check your phone. You still can’t believe it so you ask the person sitting next to you. Only 15 minutes past? No way…
To pass the time quicker, go in your own little world. Here’s something to think about:
- 1. How many shinny objects are there in the room? Uuuu, what a sparkly watch? How much do you think that is worth?
2. Does the speaker have something in his teeth? Take a good look. Just wait! Any moment now he’ll open his mouth… Yeah. There you go! Nice and wide… OW… Ewuuu… What’s that? (Don’t stare now!)
3. When you’re in a social situation where you have to keep quiet and pay attention, if a flicker of amusement indulges you, you’re screwed! The more serious the conversation, the more difficult it will be for you to contain your laughter. And the sad part is that you don’t even have a reason to laugh. You just need to! Now this is something to think about next time your boss criticizes you for an hour!
4. Get creative! See the big clock on the wall that’s just taunting you and taunting you? How would you destroy it? What’s the most elaborate way you can come up with?
5. What are you going to wear to that party on Saturday night? See? Now you got an hour all to yourself! How many dresses can you mentally try on until the waiting time is up? Remer to nod and look interested between imaginary wardrobe changes!
6. Now pick the shoes!
Oh, no! Those shoes don’t go with the dress! Now you’ll have to rethink the entire outfit!
Good work! Now get up and get out of the room before anybody realizes how absent minded you’ve been!
Now I want to see you imaginative you are! What’s the most creative way you can think of to destroy a clock? Please elaborate!